2014-05-05

May the Fourth be with you!

So May the Fourth is coming soon. My husband knows probably all there is to know about Star Wars and the entire world of it. So when we got married, I too learned it. Which really isn't a bad thing honestly. I do enjoy the world of it. The species is the best part I think. So to celebrate the fun of the Star Wars universe, here are some crochet projects to help you enjoy the day!

1 - Yub Nub Scoodie  - I adore this in a way words can't explain :) I'm just waiting for my son to get old enough and I will be making him one or five ;)


2 - R2D2 Ear flap hat - R2D2 is a small (size) character, but even with little beeps and boops, had such a big role :)


3 - Queen Amidala  Amigurumi - I love all the dresses Amidala wears throughout all the movies. Still not sure how she keeps her head up with some of the hair styles though! :)



4 - R2D2 Coffee cup cozy  - Just let R2 take care of your coffee. He's your only hope.



5 - Baby Lightsabers  Because every baby should have one. What colour is your lightsaber?



6 - Yoda Hat - this is a fun and quick hat to make. I made one recently for a friends little girl. I just added a bow to the ear to make it nice for a little girl!



7 - Wicket the Ewok - I love the Ewoks. They look all cute and cuddly, but are actually little warriors!


8 - Blizz the Jawa  - The Jawas crack me up every time. They scurry around and are actually great recyclers!



I love the hats. Hats are definitely a weakness of mine. Amigurumi too. I always find both that I just *have* to make. I hope some of these have you inspired for your May the Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment