2015-01-16

Zig Zags Pacifier Clip

One thing that is always handy for any mom is a pacifier clip. I don't know about you but picking up the pacifier 9 million times gets old. Bonus points, my son normally drops it on the dog or in one of their bowls.

So I made some simple clips to help keep them attached. Best part? You can use them with sippy cups too (just make them a bit longer)!
 


I have revamped my original design so I'm only going to put up my newer version (that I like a lot better quite honestly).

This one was super easy and makes something fun for little hands to play with.

 Now this pattern is set up as a chart so if you need any help with it let me know. I'm still trying to get the hang of making my own charts! :) But for a pattern like this it's a little easier to have a chart versus written out.

I used a 4.0mm hook but you can use a smaller or bigger hook to adjust for how tightly you crochet.


I have a pdf available on Ravelry if you'd like to have a downloadable version.

This was my first shot at making a crochet diagram so if you have any questions, please let me know! I'll be happy to help :)

Please do not sell this pattern as your own. Feel free to sell finished pieces but please credit me for the pattern :) Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment