2015-01-14

Trellis Scarf

A good friend wanted a scarf made up for her. Admittedly she wanted one I made for my Mom some time ago but never thought to really do anything with.

Well this time I figured I'd put up this simple little scarf for everyone. Now I know it looks like the holes are really big in between and it wouldn't keep the cold out for anything. But honestly, it does. Get a good wrap around and it keeps the chill out wonderfully!





I used Lion Brand Homespun in Mimosa and Pearls and just worked them together. This will work well with either 2 strands of bulky held together, or 1 strand of super bulky.


On to the pattern!

Lion Brand Homespun Pearls
Lion Brand Homespun Mimosa
10.0 mm hook

Ch 156 (3+3 to adjust the length as desired)

R1: In 4th ch from the hook, *2 dc, ch 2, sk 2 ch. *repeat to the end. Ch 2 and turn.
R2: *2 dc in the 1st ch 2 space, ch 2, sk 2 ch. *repeat to the end. Ch 2 and turn.
R3-6: Repeat R2.
FO

Here's the chart for this. Just continue along using this as an example.


Enjoy!



If you have any questions please feel free to let me know :)

Please do not sell this pattern as your own. Feel free to sell finished pieces but please credit me for the pattern :) Thank you!

I'd love to see your creations. Come see me on Facebook and post up a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment