2014-02-24

Starting out

So as I'm sure many of you are aware, being a mom and a wife is a busy job! Despite this I still make sure to find time for my two favourite past times. 

Cooking and crochet.

I would like to share these two things with you. I don't know about you but I am always on the lookout for a new recipe to spice things up in the weekly dinner menu. Sometimes I keep with the recipe. Sometimes I tweak it (my husband doesn't like spicy foods unlike myself). 

As for the crochet, well I love making little clothes and toys for my son, friends, and family. Because let's be honest with ourselves, we all love having a cute little something to have around to remind us of the fun of life. Mine is a little pink crab I keep in the car. 

So I hope you will keep checking back for new things to be posted to help make a busy life a little easier!

To get the ball rolling, I want to share a recipe I stumbled upon that is one of my favourites. Szechuan String Beans is a new one to my household, but quickly became a favourite! Now if your like my husband and not a fan of spicy things, it comes out nice and tasty without the peppers added in. Although I much prefer the bite of the peppers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment