2014-11-14

Baby Teething Ring and other goodies

So a great friend of mine recently became a grandma for the first time to an adorable little boy.

So I decided to make some fun little things for him.



I don't care who you are, there are never enough bibs around the house. Never. Whether it's for catching drool or stray baby food, these are the little gems of the baby section. I got this fun little pattern from Repeat Crafter Me and just used a button (sewn *very* tightly on) to help secure it.



The lifesaver in my house is what my husband calls a dumby cord for the pacifier. I like thinking up different ways to make these little guys interesting. So often you see them as just a few rows of plain jane yarn when it's an open canvas of creativity. Plus it's another avenue to give your little one the ability to get different textures and feelings. My son loves playing with his (although some caution is needed as he will inevetably smack someone in the head with a stray swing). I'll have this pattern up soon :)



Another baby essential is something to keep little hands and mouths busy. What better way to do this than a teething ring? Different textures and something fun for them to gnaw on to help little teeth work their way out. I got this pattern for the balls from One Dog Woof And just left the little goldfish off. I think next time I'll have to do the little gold fish :) Or maybe make a new little animal to go on the end. I haven't decided yet.


 Theses really are just a few things you can make for your little one or for any little one you want to spoil :)

No comments:

Post a Comment