2014-09-07

I love quiet books!

I absolutely love quiet books!

These are just fantastic for little hands to play with. This are definietly in my crafty future!

Here's some of my more favourite ideas:

 The Quiet Book Blog, this page is simply amazing! Just tons and tons of great ideas!




A great matching idea from Imagine Our Life. Although to mimic real life a sock should be missing.


This is amazing! The Quiet Book Blog has ENDLESS ideas for quiet books. Now just to sort through them all...



From Offbeat Families, this is a great idea for a nerdy themed book (and who doesn't love nerdy?). I'll need to work on one to make my husband happy :) I wonder what other ideas can come from this theme?



A safari theme from A Handmade Tale, and it is so adorable!



These are just some of the highlights I've found. The great part about these is that you can let your imagination just go wild!

I definitely need to make some Star Wars pages. Need to think up some Lord of the Rings themed pages too. Maybe a count the dwarves page! Now to go felt shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment