2015-02-02

St. Valentine's Heart Scrubbies!

I made this to use as a cute little scrubbie (that would go great with a facial scrub or some bath bombs) for the bathroom.





I can like to use little scrubbies with my facial cleanser because anything bigger I always end up getting it in my hair. So making these little guys was just perfect.



Plus they work up quickly and are a great addition to a gift basket or to give just because!

3.5 mm hook
Lily's Sugar 'n' Cream (any cotton yarn would work great though)
Waffle weave utility fabric (I got 1/4 yard but had LOADS left over so it depends on how many you want to make)

ch 15

R1: Hdc 14, ch 1, turn (14)
R2: Hdc 12, 2 hdc in the last 2 sts. ch 1, turn. (16)
R3: 2 hdc in the 1st 2 sts. HDC 14. Ch 1, turn. (18)
R4-5:  Hdc across, ch 1, turn. (18)
R6: Hdc 16, hdc dec, ch 1, turn (17)
R7: hdc dec, hdc 15, ch 1, turn (16)
R8-10: hdc 10, ch 1, turn (10)
R11: hdc dec, hdc 6, hdc dec, ch 1, turn (8)
R12: hdc dec, hdc 4, hdc dec, ch 1, turn (6)
R13: sl st loosely around, FO

Cut your waffle weave fabric to about 1/4 wider than your heart.



Pin the fabric in place and whip stitch along the edge. Tie off the ends and enjoy!


Front and back views to see how pretty they work up :)








I'd love to see what you make! Feel free to post photos or post them to my Facebook page! :)

Please feel free to use my pattern to sell completed pieces but please link back to my blog and share the love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment