2014-03-27

Squid, snails, and other "non-traditional" amigurumi that need some love too

I have always had a soft spot for "non-traditional" amigurumi. Squid, snails, and other so called non-cute critters. Poor things just seem so unloved because they aren't a cute little puppy. So anytime I see these I get a little excited. Here are some of my favourites.

1 - Squid are cute! This Young Kraken is proof.




2 - This mini octopus is great! You can make it in any colour you want, make a set!


3 - The Tardigrade is definitely a little cutie that gets overlooked



4 - These adorable jellyfish need a loving home.



5 - While spiders terrify me, this one is too cute to be afraid of!



6 - Here's a not so slimy snail to keep you company in the garden


7 - Getting a cold won't seem so bad with this little microbe around!


8 - The platypus is always a neat little critter. Here's one you can snuggle!


9 - Nothing can make bugs look cuter than crocheting them. Here's a Dragonfly mobile that will whisk your little one off to sleep!


10 - I cannot wait to make this for my son! This caterpillar rattle is just too adorable.


These are just some of the critters I have found along the way. Are there any "non-tradional" cuties you like to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment